[StBernard] Chalmette Trailer Park

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Dec 4 23:37:25 EST 2005

Bert Latimore of Chalmette Trailer Park is evicting all of his residents for
non payment of rent. I guess he expects people to live there with no water,
no sewerage or electricity. All the loan companies, mortgage companies and
credit cards have given their customers deferment until January, because
people are out of jobs and many have no place to live. I think it is sort
of mean to do what he is doing and I think the entire parish should what
type of person he is, of course there was no telephone number on the notice
it just said you have 5 days from November 19 to move your mobile home and
it was just taped to the trailers. ISN'T THAT NICE.
Some people haven't been able to even get back to Chalmette due to many
circumstances, so I am sure they don't even know they are evicted.