[StBernard] Parish Jail

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Dec 5 23:10:26 EST 2005

Craig,
Is the jail back in operation? I suspect that Father Lomax and the other
priests in the parish are a little too busy to be providing Chaplaincy
services at the jail. If Maj. Dave Mower is still working as the warden I
would like to contact him and perhaps restart the Catholic Chaplaincy. Ginny

and I are living in Ponchatoula but I could serve the prison during the
week. Please provide the contact number so that I can call them.
Also if you remember I was providing this service to the Juvenile Detainees
as well, are we housing any kids?
I wouild like to start this as soon as possible, so please provide the
numbers as soon as you can. You can send them directly to my e-mail at
butchshartle at hotmail.com or call me at 985-386-1242.
Thanks,
God Bless,
Butch Shartle