[StBernard] Chalmette Trailer Park

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Dec 6 08:33:39 EST 2005

Yes this is true but the tenants will be able to reside in their
spots in
their FEMA Trailer. You have to "legally" remove the existing
structure in
order to replace it>>>

So the guy is not such a bad guy after all, simply trying to move forward in
the recovery. I think it is just the usual lack of communication, people
only get part of the story and assume the worst. Wished there was a 'St.
Bernardian' newsletter out there at the restaurants, like we find
jeffersonian, country roads, red stick etc. Then again, who would do it.

Gaby