[StBernard] defered payments

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Dec 6 08:35:30 EST 2005

I read this email about companies giving deferments.

Write to them or call them and explain the situation. Computers just do what
they are told and the people telling them do not really know our situation
is prolonged.

I am more upset with Atmos, who seems to have continued billing after the
storm even though there was no service, and now I get another bill for a
couple of dollars for late fee because I received THEIR bill late in this
forwarding mess. Wrote them a letter with no response yet just this extra
bill. That is not good customer relation in these times.

Gaby