[StBernard] Legal question

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Dec 6 15:55:26 EST 2005

I need help. My divorce was finalized on June, 17 2005. My attorney took
care of drafting and filing my divorce decree with the courts. My
ex-husband's attorney was to take care of filing and drafting the custody
and child support papers. As of August 29, 2005, I hadn't recieved the
papers from her. In the past two weeks I have tried to contact his
attorney and I have left several messages for her. I am unable to locate my
attorney. I need to get a copy of my divorce decree and my child support
and custody papers as soon as possible. My ex- husband has always refused
to pay child support and is still refusing. Please send me the number to
the St. Bernard Court house. I would like to turn his name into support
enforcement. Is there anyone out there that can assist me? My email is
mrskrw1 at aol.com