[StBernard] Allstate

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Dec 6 16:09:51 EST 2005

Amanda,
Thanks for responding. I have spoken with many people and most who have
other carriers than Allstate have been paid. Allstate is failing its
insureds and it is time for this to be made public via media. State Farm
seems to be the guiding light to all who had them. I just don't understand
why Robert Wooley has not taken a more active stand for those having trouble
collecting what is due. As you said, it has been deemed a total loss and
there should be no problem collecting what you have paid for as far as
policy limits.
Keep pestering Allstate and NFIP(who had acknowledged that they get many
complaints about Allstate). I will continue trying to get to Mr. Wooley.

Good luck,

Julie Marengo