[StBernard] Legal question

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Dec 6 16:38:37 EST 2005

Dear mrskrw1 at aol.com

The St. Bernard Courts have been up and running since October 11, 2005.
Just the other day partial phone services were restored. Each judge can now
be reached on at at least one of the old office phone numbers. Call me at
(504) 278-4433. I require a bit more information in order to determine if I
can assist you.

Judge Kirk A. Vaughn

PS I have been receiving email from this website since began. I try to
respond when it is ethically permissible. Please note that I am not allowed
to give legal advice, but I will try to provide help whenever I am able to
do so.