[StBernard] Meter Loop for Travel Trailer

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Dec 6 20:06:11 EST 2005

Thank goodness I am not alone. I was insructed by FEMA's trailer
coordinator that since the neighborhood has underground wiring, they they
(the trailer company) would be coordinating with Entergy the installation of
power poles and sewerage hook-ups. My role was to contact Entery and verify
that my account was still active.

After three hours on the phone contacting customer service and technical
services, I was informed that my account was never inactivated (although I
offered to send them a fax where they acknowledged that it was), but that
needed to contact their Techical Service Group. After taliking to several
peopel there I was informed that the Technical Services Group would only
take their instructions from FEMA or Entery officials. I notified the
trailer company and was advisd that I had completed my part, that is, I made
short that the account was open.

This I hae done, and will consider the mater resolved, unless I hear
otherwise from you.

Thanks
John Richardson

Is there anyone in St.Bernard that can help me with the correct
procedure to
establish a point of service for the travel trailer Fema is supposed
to loan
me? At first I was told Fema would install a temporary pole for the
meter
loop and notify Entergy so that they may install the drop. I would
be
responsible for opening an account and applying for the meter. Now
one
office of Fema tells me Fema wouldn't bring the trailer in until
electric is
installed and another office tells me Fema will not install electric
until
the trailer is there. HELP !! Signed Fred C. Stahl. 423 Mehle Ave.