[StBernard] Editorial Page

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Dec 7 17:30:33 EST 2005

> This is a very good point indeed....we should raise gasoline prices

everywhere....so that every person in the United States and beyond...also
get hit in the wallet...and just imagine...having to pay these prices and
not have a job...

It is very unfortunate that those of us who have lost everything we
own...now are paying higher prices...not only for gasoline...if we want a
home, we have to pay higher prices for those homes...also...

Why can't we get a break from the higher prices..."Big Brother" wants to
stick their noses into everything else...where are their noses now?

Point two...
How can we expect people from other states to understand the magnitude of
this disaster...when there are people that live right here in
Louisiana...specifically...on the northshore...who don't seem to "get
it"...if they do "get it" why are prices for homes so high?..I am deeply
saddened by the fact that as usual...the bottom line is the allmighty
dollar...people living in Louisiana who just want to make a profit from
other people's misery....

Feeling very fortunate to have a place to stay in Mandeville...with
family...Sadly..knowing...that there are others...not as fortunate....

Should have stayed in Camden, Arkansas... we were offered...free of
charge... a place to stay from someone who never met us...we chose to come
back to Louisiana....I am beginning to wonder, why?...

Carol Hingle