[StBernard] Allstate

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Dec 7 17:44:19 EST 2005

I will do my best to be there. I think that we need to show that Robert
Wooley is our Michael Brown and he needs to work for the people, not the
insurance companies. Please encourage anyone you know are having problems
with ANY insurance company to show up. I have never felt so mistreated in my
life. It seems to me that alot of poor people have faired out better than
those of us who had jobs, paid taxes and had insurance. Had it not been for
my brother taking my family and my elderly in-laws into their home, I don't
know where we would .

Thanks for doing such a great job helping to spread information or find
answers to those of us who are in such a state of limbo!

Julie Marengo