[StBernard] Suspension of building permits

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Dec 7 22:48:46 EST 2005

Mr. Richardson,

The council has requested that an indemnity agreement be issued for homes
rated between 30 - 60% damaged and that the homeowner can sign the agreement
which basically puts it back in the homeowner's hands to have an additional
inspection or not or to leave it up to the contractor that is hired.

The homes rated above 60% at this point will still have a structural
inspection requirement-

The office of public works is considering taking requests to do structural
inspections at no charge, but there will likely be a fairly long wait for
the inspection due to the already heavy workload.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig