[StBernard] Inspection Reports

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Dec 8 09:06:27 EST 2005

LG

The insurance company declaring the house a total loss is connected to the
policy payout. The building inspections were assessing the percent damaged
in structural (loosely) and environmental observation. Don't let the issue
of the rating stop you from pushing on with the direction you wanted to move
in. If it causes some confusion, let me know what your dilema is and I'll
try to work through it for you.

Good Luck and God Bless,
Craig Taffaro