[StBernard] investigations

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Dec 8 22:57:28 EST 2005

Seeing all the emails and the different people in the
same situation makes it harder to understand what were
these inspectors doing?
My shutters are hanging and my carport is down and you
can see the oil mark on the walls in and outside the
house!
Then you hear about people with similar damage in
their houses and they get a different rating, hard to
believe these results are accurate. I would be afraid
of using that information for anything, especially to
make a decision to go back to St. Bernard!
I would like to see more details on the inspection of
my house. I was not able to see any comments in the
internet. Is there a way to get more details on that?

LG