[StBernard] Gasoline

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Dec 9 01:25:36 EST 2005

Wow! I've been living in Wisconsin for the past 3 1/2 years and the gas
prices up here were always 20-30 cents higher than the New Orleans area.
Now our gas is cheaper, and Wisconsin has high taxes on gas. I agree----the
gas stations are gouging in New Orleans. Not fair to knock someone when
they are down.

Michelle

I've noticed the same things. We can pay $1.98 per gallon in
Shreveport
and up to $2.32 by the time we get to New Orleans. It's become a
game to us
watching the gas price signs get higher as we get closer home. Just
yesterday, Hoffer's charged us $2.31 per gallon and we watched the
prices
decline to $2.04 by the time we reached Shreveport.
It amazes me to see the people who are our closest neighbors are the
ones
taking the most advantage.

Lisa