[StBernard] New Murphy Oil Spill Map

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Dec 9 20:20:40 EST 2005

jerry,

i don't think anyone could have said it better!!!!!!!!!! you are right, how
can they say that the oil stopped at jacob when the 40 arpent drainage pipe
at the end of my street (judy drive) was covered and the canal itself was
covered with oil (which i took a sample of). we shall see soon how this
unfolds...........now i am listening to wwl and they are stating there are
barrells of stuff up and down the levee (40 arpent) with 'stuff' leaking out
of them that is causing the ground to 'bubble up', what the heck is this now
and where did this come from??????? anyone heard anything about this????

nancy sinopoli