[StBernard] Gasoline

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Dec 9 20:24:55 EST 2005

I'm a transplanted Chalmatian living in NE Texas about halfway between
Marshall and Texarkana and our gas price have always been cheaper than
Chalmette. My Daddy, Charles Tassin, couldn't understand this at all. He
would say that gas was being produced across the street from the gas station
in Chalmette but was higher in price and beef was being "produced" here but
was higher priced than in Chalmette. Go figure. But gas prices here lately
have been coming down even more and are much cheaper than Shreveport now. I
think we are being "had".
Penny