[StBernard] Allstate

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Dec 10 17:57:11 EST 2005

Julie:

AHHH.. Don't you feel better!.., doesn't it feel good to get it all out.
Well, maybe not completely. HA HA, sometimes I feel all I can do is laugh,
I've certainly have cried enough.

Anyway, I haven't honestly heard much back from the commissioners office.
I'm just hoping that all the complaints will eventually cause a spark to
make something happen. Maybe down the line we can get the money that is
rightfully ours.

I never USUALLY wish ill to others, but I DEFINITLY HEAR what you are
saying. Out of all of the people I've had to deal with for Allstate (AND
THERE WERE MANY), only 2 were helpful and understanding of my situation.
That was my original homeowners adjuster (the one they fired), and my
homeowners contents adjuster. The others had NO clue, nor did they seem to
care about what I or any of us had been through. Here's an idea:

They want to sell tours through the hardest hit areas?... Start with every
person in the insurance industry, every politician in Washington, and every
employee of FEMA. And I mean, EVERYONE, CEO's to the Janitors... EVERYONE!
Then maybe when these people get a call from us, they might understand and
be willing to help.

Julie, TAKE CARE, GOOD LUCK, GOD BLESS, & HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
-Tony