[StBernard] Allstate

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Dec 10 18:54:48 EST 2005

Julie and Tony,

I'm telling you take the fight to them...Illinois is a drive (bout 15
hrs, not as long as the evacution time for most), but will it be worth
it...It did for me. Put a face to the disaster in their eyes, we're only
numbers here. My sign read "Katrina took our house, Lexington is making us
homeless" In the Boston business district it got attention. I know it feels
impossible, but as one person Rosa Parks started a revolution, George
Washington held together an entire army at Valley Forge...find your voice
and use it. Personally I'd make a trip out of it with several St. Bernard
people, use it as a to vent any and all of the past 4 months of
frustration...will it be easy, no, but at least you feel like you're doing
something and a little more empowered and a little less like you're at their
mercy. Just a thought though...

Wendy