[StBernard] American Nightmare

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Dec 10 21:07:06 EST 2005

Ms. Mudpie,

I am not going to put his name out over this very broad email system,
but email me direct. I have a friend at FEMA located in New Orleans, I'll
put you in touch with a person who is dealing with everything just like us.
He's from New Orleans and has had to deal with a lot of the very bureacratic
crap we all have. He's a very nice, considerate person who will listen and
tell you as much info as possible to help. Not that John puts much faith in
these type of people, but he also worked for H & R Block and will help
direct you as much as possibloe to help there too. Hang in there.

Wendy Hall
wphall at uno.edu