[StBernard] red ribbons / *** ORANGE RIBBONS MURPHY OIL SPILL

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Dec 11 11:42:56 EST 2005

My house has a plastic red/orange ribbon attached to
my porch light. I saw it with my own eyeballs
attached by the Murphy oil testers. I lived at 3416
Palmisano (the island that is surrounded on three
sides of the "oil grid"). I have not been contacted
by Murpy since the oil testers tied that red/orange
ribbon. Everyday that passes the oil will evaperate
and futher testing will not indicate oil. Time is not
the the homeowners side.

Alan Thriffiley
Waiting on response from Murphy