[StBernard] MURPHY OIL SPILL

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Dec 11 18:18:03 EST 2005

Hmmm, has anone whose getting "personal samples" and bringing them to have
them tested by labs considered one thing?

...that one can scoop a personal sample from a site that IS in the red zone,
etc. and carry it to the labs, have it tested positive for contamination,
and claim it came from your site?

I'm not certain that this hasn't been done, nor that it will "fly" in court,
or with Murphy. True, this action can cause a "reaction" (in physics law
terms Of Newton?), to have Murphy become interested enough to THEN send
their own chemists, team, etc. to do their own testing.

So, to emphasize, what's to keep people out there from being honest if there
are workarounds and diversions (albeit devious to try and beat or expediate
the system) by some? The point? Personal samples may not be an answer and
other ways can be costly with no guarantee for the prize sought by victims
of Murphy's spill.

Things seemed so disfunctional *before* the storm. Then came a bitc& named
Katrina...and now we know better, don't we?

Jer.