[StBernard] very angry

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Dec 12 07:45:02 EST 2005

You're absolutely correct about Ed and friends who like many others never
get their due credit they deserve. Every time we see the same people being
honored as if a clique exists to pat each other's back, starting from
government on down.

When Ed and others took the podium, streets or websites they were the
forerunners in providing info, whether it was at meetings or in the St.
Bernard Voice, etc. Yet, the sun never shines on a place where it is shady.
Hardly recognition they deserve, when all they did was tell the truth about
what would happen.

Sad.. Because now the entire communities suffer because governments fail in
their duty to protect and serve.

"..too little.. too late" ..indeed.

jer