[StBernard] pole and meter

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Dec 12 07:49:34 EST 2005

Craig, Amanda's husband is looking at the site to see where the stuff could
go.
Tyrone Cospelich said he would be looking too but I had not heard back. His
number is 451-2842
I have NOT contacted Entergy nor opened an account nor signed any
application.
GLC does have an account with Entergy for the church. We do have an address
for the office manager who has the checkbook and pays the bills, but I give
mine as well if needed.
Thanks for directing me into the proper way to do this.

I'm on it. Let me know if someone else is working this issue so we
don't
double up and confuse Entergy.

Craig

Gaby