[StBernard] investigations

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Dec 13 00:44:07 EST 2005

THE DEGREE OF FRUSTRATION IS HIGHER THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE I GOT HUNG UP ON
BECAUSE I HAD THE NERVE TO ASK TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE WHO COULD TELL ME MORE
THAN WAIT TILL NEXT WEEK WHEN WE WILL HAVE THE HARD COPIES. THIS HAS BEEN
GOING ON FOR THREE WEEKS IN A ROW. THE 1ST TWO TIMES I WAITED THIS TIME I
ASED FOR SOME ADDITIONAL HELP AND GOT NO WHERE!
THEY HAVE TAKEN MY # 3 TIMES TO HAVE SOMEONE CALL ME AND GUESS WHAT NO CALL
IMAGINE THAT. THEY SAY MY HOUSE IS A 3 AFTER IT WAS POSTED 1ST AS A ONE
THEN CHANGED THE NEXT DAY TO THE 3 WITH A PATIO WALL DOWN, I DON'T EVEN HAVE
A PATIO. IASKED TO TALK TO JR OR FOR HIS # AND WAS TOLD CAN'T HELP YOU.
IS ANYONE OTHER THAN CRAIG AND HIS BUNCH DOING ANYTHING?
BY THE WAY IS THERE ANY REPRESENTATION IN THE PARISH FOR VIOLET?

flivingston