[StBernard] American Nightmare

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Dec 13 00:47:50 EST 2005

I am living in Kenner now in an area that did not get flooded & can't
believe how many people have trailers so they can clean out their 3 inch (or
less) flooded houses. Not to mention the relative who had NO WATER, only
lost her refrigerator because the electricity was off and had the audacity
to complain that the adjuster did not come fast enough for her, so she had
to use a smaller fridge than she wanted until he could come to give her more
money for a bigger one. I've tried to get her to come see what the rest of
her family has lost, but she won't. She settled with her adjuster & I am
still waiting for money from homeowners from my THIRD adjuster !

Syl