[StBernard] Throw The Rascals Out

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Dec 13 09:29:53 EST 2005

Hey Jer,
We both know you're a smart man, so what do you get when you throw the
rascals out?
Answer: more rascals. Some start out as good honest people but that doesn't
last.
People think their representative or the one they voted for is good and the
others are bad.
We all remember the preacher Jim Jones who started out as a dedicated man of
God and look what happened to him. Swaggart, Jim Bakker and Gorman all
faltered along the way. Their followers put them on a pedestal like they're
above others and their egos are inflated by the praise.
Politicians (yes I'm stereotyping and categorizing) are the same way and we
fall for their smooth talk. They're like clones or robots. The next ones are
as bad ,or maybe worse, than the previos ones.
If what I say is not true why doesn't some politician somewhere actually
step up to help the people through this crisis. They won't. Walter Boasso
may be the one honest man Diogenes was searching for.

Thanks,
David Jochum