[StBernard] Emergency Communities and More...

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Dec 13 11:23:55 EST 2005

TABLES may be available at Christ the King Lutheran Church in Kenner who
offered us tables but we had no transportation no storage place so far.
If we could get some people with pick up trucks to pick them up, we can
arrange for them (I think they are still available)
After the 12 weeks, they then could be stored at Gethsemane since we did
manage to clear out the storage shed there.
I will call Christ the King today. Let me know if this group has a way to
pick up the tables.

Gaby