[StBernard] Preacher Jerry

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Dec 14 15:57:41 EST 2005

Jer,
I think you may know that our son has been a preacher for almost 20 years.
But your sermon was right up there with the best,Bakker, Swaggart and Jim
Jones. You need to bring your fire and passion to Capitol Hill.
You really have a "calling". We just need to know who's calling you.
It's strange that since people have been attacking Fema and the Insurance
companies we don't have the attacks on lawyers we once did. The lawyers may
turn out to be what's best for us.
My problem,like many, is with the insurance industry. Avis was always number
2 and tried harder. Why doesn't Allstate just try a little bit. Maybe they
just don't care.
Thanks,
Mr. DJ