[StBernard] Elevated Garage

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Dec 14 21:45:51 EST 2005

I've been reading most of the emails on problems with insurance agencies,
and I have to say, I am disappointed in the trouble people are having with
the agencies. This elevated garage policy sounds like a trump card that is
pulled out when they don't want to pay what they should. What is the
difference whether your living space is built on the side of the garage or
on top? I would like State Farm to intelligently explain this.

Michelle