[StBernard] Amanda - Yes Gaby... I am here...

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Dec 15 13:43:55 EST 2005

Gaby,
There has been a death in my family. My Grandfather, Joseph Walton Fribley,
passed away after a very long battle with his health at the age of 80 in his
sleep. He was an anchor of the Five O'clock news for WWL Television here in
New Orleans for many years in the 1940s and 50s. After that he was the
voice behind the Louisiana Hayride Radio show. He was very sad to see all
of the devastation of Katrina to his favorite city New Orleans. We are
planning a celebration of life in Florida for him in early January.

I am sorry you have reached a recording. We did not know voice mail was a
feature on our phone. We found out thru your posting of this feature and
that it is full. Oh my... time to get it removed... it was not something we
asked Cox for.
Sorry for this Gaby... Do try to call me Thursday as I will be home all day.

Thank you,
Amanda