[StBernard] Project Reconnection

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Dec 15 13:47:18 EST 2005

My understanding is Petliere (I might be spelling this
wrong, has already been doing this. They have 5 houses done. Let's
think
BIGGER AND GRANDER. Let's do it

Wendy Hall

Wendy... My Father is rebuilding on Pelitere... There is life in his block
next to St. Bernard Highway. There are two houses which are 100% complete
with all storm renovations. We even put up Christmas lights on my Father's
home... He is still waiting for his FEMA trailer as he still has much to do
to make his home livable it is amazing as I know he was one of the first
applications turned in but yet he is still waiting... It would make it so
much easier to finish the construction on his house if he could live there
and not have to commute back and forth to Lafayette. Last week he cut the
grass and raked away the trash and he told me it was nice to see so many
homes on this block doing the same thing. There is so much life returning
to this one little area but yet he tells me you go one block over and there
is not much life. It will take one house at a time to bring life back into
our Parish!

Remember if you need anything notarized just call him, James Murrell...
985-640-5552 or stop my 2100 Pelitere and he will be happy to help any
resident of St. Bernard Parish and for that matter any Katrina victim for
free. He has helped so many people not just in St. Bernard but in Lafayette
Parish as well. Last week he helped someone form an LLC for free and he has
helped with various other small legal problems for free as he is retired and
does not take on legal case work. Alas he gets much joy out of giving back
during this time of need. So stop by if you need a notary to 2100 Pelitere
or just call him.
Thank you,
Amanda