[StBernard] note for Craig Taffaro

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Dec 15 14:04:32 EST 2005

Step by step.
Got one RV delivered yesterday to our parking lot, so Pastor has a place to
stay.
Is there an update yet on power and portapotties? HOping to see the trucks
roll in after this weekend. Hope all goes well.

Pastor asked if we can get regular patroles to make sure all is safe, I
think on Paris Road there is plenty traffic and regular pass by of police
and guards. Am I correct in thinking so? Thanks for all you do.

Oh, and on a positive note: I saw an Entergy truck down by MY street as
well. That was so uplifting as we heard there was no power for several
months.

Gaby (still kind of hoping to be able to rebuild on our place near the 40
arpent)