[StBernard] Baker Bill (Eat at the Supper)

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Dec 15 14:37:37 EST 2005

Gaby,

These are two separate issues.

The parish will make the decision about Florida Ave. If they want to do a
buyout, they will get the funds from FEMA to do so, although they will also
face some restrictions on what they can do with the land. That's one of the
delays for them. Trying to learn all the ins and outs to see what will be
the best way to accomplish the goals of the parish.

The Baker Plan gives everyone the option to have their property bought out.

Westley