[StBernard] Project Reconnection

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Dec 15 20:30:28 EST 2005

Thanks for the clarification, Marvin. I love my Parish and want to come
home more than anything. Sometimes, most of the time, I look around trying
to find my identity in a time-warp, longing to see the SO MANY familiar
faces I knew in the Parish. I love St. Bernard, been there my whole life,
along with my entire family who was from "down-the-road". I am now and
always have been PROUD to say I'm a Chalmation.

I have two young boys, 3 and 7, who I do have to think of for the "present
day" situation, but I'm willing to do EVERYTHING I can to get my life back
in da Parish.

Lori