[StBernard] The Invisible Men

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Dec 16 18:44:17 EST 2005

Ray Nagin had another New Orleans Town Hall meeting.
One gentleman complained about trouble with his insurance company. Right
away a woman at the table gave him her phone number and said she'd help him.
Do we have anyone to help us? Sure, lawyers, if we want to give them a large
share of our insurance money. I don't guess any of our representatives are
returning to St. Bernard or maybe they'd help.
My son lives in Texas and someone there,in insurance, offered to help me if
I continue to have problems with Allstate. It won't be long now.
I'm sure many people will be there to confront Wooley, but how many will get
to speak to him. And I'm sure he'll dance around the issues so well he'll
have Fred Astaire sitting up in his grave.
And let's not forget Louisiana teenagers and others who are fighting in Iraq
and too many who have died. If the Lord is willing and they live to come
back home and be with their families they'll be heartbroken to discover what
the insurance companies have done to hurt them and their families.
Maybe someone will take Wooley to Iraq if they have to return.
I don't think what Wooley has NOT done should be a surprise to anyone
considering the long line of previous dishonest insurance commissioners.
Like one New Orleans gentleman said,"I'd love to travel to Angola in a year
and see some of these faces behind bars."

Thanks,
Big D