[StBernard] Operation Merry Christmas

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Dec 16 19:07:01 EST 2005

Operation Merry Christmas

December 16, 2005

----

On behalf of the Officers, Board of Directors, and General Members of
Operation Merry Christmas, I would like to take this opportunity to wish you
and yours a safe and peaceful Christmas. As with all of you, we too are
scattered near and far. Many of us were able to meet briefly in St. Bernard
Parish recently and we agreed that we would be unable to produce Operation
Merry Christmas this year. Our goal is to be back with our traditional
activities for Christmas 2006. Our organization will remain intact. We are
currently exploring our options regarding other activities that we can
support regarding the rebuilding of our beloved St. Bernard Parish. Please
know that our thoughts and prayers have been with all of you during these
trying times. We look forward to working with and serving St. Bernard
Parish citizens for many years to come. God Bless You All.

Sincerely,
Peggy Murla, Chairperson
Operation Merry Christmas