[StBernard] Modular Houses

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Dec 16 22:22:23 EST 2005

I will not be able to email you until Monday with more info. I do not want
people freaking out thinking the Parrish wants to build modular- they have
the option of quality, stick build- prefabricated homes. Appraisers appraise
these homes no differently that any 'conventionally' built home. Because the
is no difference! The banks hire the appraisers, and the banks know what
they are lending on, right? The reason we are called pre-fab is because we
frame off site, and do subs on site. We frame in warehouses, with laser
precision cuts, precision driven nails, etc... In all actuality, we are
higher quality, due to less room for man made error, bad cuts, sloppy nail
jobs, etc.... That's the only differennce. We are not modular- or puzzle
piece homes. A prefab can be 500 sq ft, or a 10,000 sq ft mansion or
commercial bldg. Custom- any plan out there... There's a lot of info now
regarding this way of building as it is the way of the future. It is
superior, but more improtantly, it is faster and quicker.
--
Myra Spence
Executive Vice President