[StBernard] Email to Sen. Landrieu

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Dec 17 00:01:59 EST 2005

Well, Jer, from what I know of politics is that administration will not
change anything unless it is to their benefit (or hopefully the benefit of
the whole); I am trying to see why it is not to everyone's benefit: A. By
preventing 1,000's of people foreclosure and bankruptcy, I would think it
would be of benefit; however, this maybe be exactly why they are stalling,
to figure out a way to make it to their benefit. I agree that they need to
strike while the iron is hot and if they are not going to do that we must
keep stoking the irons. I discovered they are not going to take care of us;
we have to use our own resources and take care of our own. Mudpie