[StBernard] You know you are a Chalmatian

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Dec 17 00:16:35 EST 2005

Mudpie,

It should actually be Jimmy's Kids.

Jimmy Besson founded the group quite a number of years back as a way to help
the physically and mentally challenged engage in productive endeavors. They
could often be found doing a can shake at the corner of Judge Perez and
Paris Road. They also had a "float" that trailed every St. Bernard Parade
as well as a grand-stand for those that were not able to ride.

Westley