[StBernard] You know you are a Chalmatian

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Dec 18 09:56:21 EST 2005

JUST ONE CORRECTION-- CHALMATIONS "CUT DA GRASS" . PEOPLE FROM THE NORTH
SHORE MOW THE LAWN. (hahaha)

Kerrie

Got this today and loved it. I am sure we can add other items for
violations
and merauxingians and downaroaders. Here it is, and I truly belong.

You know you're from Chalmette

- if you would skip Endimion for Gladiators
- if you eat Ben's Pizza instead of Papa John's
- if you know what a Jimmy Kid is and get mad when people call you
that
- if you use the shoulder of the road as a turning lane
- if you think the rest of the US can't pronounce their r's
- if you know where "downaroad" is
- if you hate putting on turn signals
- if you pronounced paris road parisH road
- if you hear Rocky's and think of macaroni and not the boxer
- if you know where the end of the world really is
- if you are older then thirty and say "how's ya ma n dem?"
- if you think Genie has no speed limit and is just another highway
- if you give people a hug and a kiss on the cheek instead of just a
hug
- if you know a chalmation isn't a dog and are proud to be one
- if you mow the lawn in white shrimp boots
- if you park your car on the lawn
- if you liked the fact you had a lot of mcdonald's and drive thru
daquiri shops
- if you called a grey bridge the green bridge and didn't think
anything of it
- if you know exactly what I'm talking about without thinking twice

and finally... you know you're a true chalmation if you're moving
back

Gaby