[StBernard] Baker Plan

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Dec 18 10:05:24 EST 2005

I have a potential buyer for my Chamette home. The offer is for about 50%
of its pre-Katrina value. I'm trying to figure out if it is benefical to
hold onto the property and get bought out by the Baker Plan at near pre-K
value or sell it now. Is the Baker Plan for any property holder or ones
without insurance. Who qualifies? Did the home have to have a specific
amount of damage? I need to be informed so that I don't leave money on the
table so to speak.

Also, what will be done with the property?

Thanks,
Cindy