[StBernard] Baker Plan

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Dec 18 22:08:25 EST 2005

If this is available to everyone at Pre-K value, who would not want to do
this. What is the catch? I know people are set on coming back for
financial reasons or emotional reasons. This just sounds too good to be
true.

When, realistically, would this bill pass? If it does pass, what would be
the time line for people to actually see the money? We can't wait forever.
We need to get on with our lives.

As for my concern about what would be done with my house that gets bought
per this plan, I still love my parish and care what happens to it.

Cindy

Cindy,

The Baker Plan will be for everyone. Doesn't matter if you have
insurance
or not. Also doesn't matter how much damage the house had either.

As for what will be done with the property, if you sell it, does it
really
matter?

Westley