[StBernard] Presenting FACTS to the public is a good thing........

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Dec 20 08:02:06 EST 2005

Those tourist buses will bring much needed
awareness to the fact that the media DID neglect us...

That was also my husband's argument in showing me the other side, but the
people I hear wanting to take that bus tour are simply sight seers and have
no influence on anything helping us. If it was organizations, business,
entities that would want to help us, yes show them, but just for kicks? Go
to the zoo.

Gaby