[StBernard] Presenting FACTS to the public is a good thing........

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Dec 21 00:07:50 EST 2005

entities that would want to help us, yes show them, but just for
kicks? Go
to the zoo.>>

And I dont mean anyone personally going to the zoo, I meant if people want
kicks, they can go to the zoo. We went with the grand kids the first weekend
it opened and it was quite enjoyable.
Anyways, Reliefspark with the Winter Wonderland will also bring some more
awareness to what is going on and I am glad about that, plus they contact
entities that are in a position to offer assistance. Not sightseers.
I guess I am just more of a private person with all this.

Gaby