[StBernard] Question regarding Green Space

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Dec 21 00:11:45 EST 2005

I don't know the validity of the following quote,
"......There are many things being proposed right now that are ideal and
should have been done in the past. However, know that while prohibiting
rebuilding north of Genie for various reasons (proximity to water, need for
that land for a future expressway, etc), ..." ,

but, I understand that it may be part of a propsoal that Cragg Tafarro is
behind. I'd appreciate it if Craig, or another Councilmember, could either
explain this proposal in some detail, or, put an end to this rumor, if
infact that's what it actually is.

Thanks

Charlie Fos

Tel: 504-712-7171