[StBernard] New Neighbors in New Neighborhoods

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Dec 21 00:33:55 EST 2005

Syl, I totally respect your feelings on your former neighbors. Those are
special memories never to be forgotten. But is it possible, that now might
be the time to embrace the concept of New Neighbors, in New Neighborhoods,
with brand new affordable homes? Or maybe it's not brand new homes but newly
renovated homes that fared somewhat better in subdivisions between Judge
Perez & St. Bernard Hwy.

Maybe its too early to embrace new beginnings & a re-committment to Old &
New Neighbors. That's for each household to decide. We can come back to St.
Bernard. But maybe we can't come back on the exact same piece of property in
the exact same neighborhood.

Imagine the possibilities! Imagine the new opportunities!

marvin leblanc
GndQ at aol.com

I respect Mr. Boss' decision to come back & am glad that his friends are all
in the parish. But all of our neighbors and friends are not coming back.

>From the 3600 block of Charles to the end, I know of only 2 people who MAY

come back. The main part of what made Chalmette special to me was my
neighbors. And without neighbors, I have no neighborhood.

Syl