[StBernard] Condemnation/Mitigation Issues

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Dec 22 01:29:52 EST 2005

I agree 100%. How can we be told you have a dead line when no one knows what

is happening day by day. Everyday the plans change in our lives and you
don't know what is the right answer or wrong. The parish should not expect
us to jump cause they decided it is time! They are voted in officials lets
all remember that.. This push for 1/31/06 is far to fast. Why? It is not
like over night the parish will return! Good one Carol!

Liz Scallan