[StBernard] #3 Proposed Demolition Sign-up Deadline

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Dec 23 10:49:46 EST 2005

Tracey,

Sorry for your dissatisfaction. The announcement made at yesterday's press
conference outlined no streets in Lexington being proposed for mitigation.
The issue of future plans being considered for other areas is more of a
discussion at this point and not a specific plan. The fat of the matter is
that there will be discussion of future plans for some time now- there is no
way to tell you at this point what all the proposals will be from the public
and the citizens committee. Since I do not know what Tracey you are or
where you live, I hesitate to speculate further, but the situation is that
residents ready to return and repair or rebuild should move forward and just
keep in mind your options as choices develop in congress and FEMA programs.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig