[StBernard] Council Extends Deadline to March 31

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Dec 28 16:45:30 EST 2005

Thanks for saying this, Jim. We would love nothing more than to completely
clean out our house but time, money and health issues prevent us from
spending anywhere near the amount of time needed to gut it. We have a
business on Magazine Street that we (luckily!) still have and need to run in
order to continue paying the bills that don't stop for Katrina. I have MS
and spending even three hours suited up, having to constantly pull my legs
out of 4-6 inches of muck that refuses to leave our beautiful house will put
me off of my legs for at *least* two days. We want to hire some men to come
in and start clearing out the big stuff, but we want LOCALS in St. Bernard
parish to do this work.

Anyone have suggestions on who we could call to get this started?

Thanks.

-Donna, Oak Ridge Park resident