[StBernard] Nunez is Back

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Dec 29 09:07:36 EST 2005

Ron,

While I respect your input and have always supported your right to write
your opinion, I am totally offended and insulted by the insuation of your
words. Come on down and spend the next week with me and I'll be glad to let
you in on all the "moves afoot". There is so much more going on than what
you do on the citizens meetings- it would be akin to me bashing Nunez for
cutting me off as an instructor when my wife is expecting. There is always
a bigger picture that can seldom be communicated by proclaiming a shread of
the whole. If you are aware of some wrongdoing then state it to the world
and the proper authorities, if not, what is the point to waste energy in
stirring the already limited information and misinformation that is so
prevalent.

Respectfully,
Craig Taffaro